Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Human Resources Internship Whats Wrong With An Unpaid Internship In Human Resources?

Whats wrong with an unpaid internship in human resources? - human resources internship

And I have the option of an unpaid internship human resources for the next 6 months ... Many people speak to think the loss of time. For me, this internship is, and always go the full time non-active work of the school. As the course 3 days a week, and instant messaging at school the other 2 days, so my GPA before you really feel that I should be a school and study work during the time that I practice or in the school. I have enough money to survive until the course is completed. People seem to look down on me, I will not make money. Has someone done and unpaid internships in human resources before and it feels like to be proven to be advantageous to their career goals? and that people criticize the fact that was not paid and if so, how do you deal with them? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Saxon envelopes padded. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree