Sunday, January 31, 2010

Face Sitting Pinned Pet Sitting Cujo!!?

Pet sitting cujo!!? - face sitting pinned

Petr huge monster of a dog and I'll feed them. Yesterday I was deceived by noises of the side door and into yrunning to get a meal today, but when I ran the dog over to me and started biting my arm processor clock and tried to eat my face! I managed to fix the floor and held his neck, gave him a couple of good shots and threw it back. My arms are puncture marks all over my body and my Nuckles are bloody .. I called the lip lol. I am a big guy, but the dog scares me. I need money, the landlord pays me well. What should I mutt this case? The side door is wide enough for about 10 meters, and I can put in foods. I come from and the supply, but anyone have any good ideas? I'm in the house now. I do not see the dog in the windows, but I swear that I see waiting for the moment.

3 comments:

Freedom Is Not Free said...

I suggest calling the owner and tell them the behavior of the dog and let them know that you can continue to be care of your dog as endangered. It is the money really worth it, seriously injured?

scrgrl said...

How much time needs to be fed? He will not die if you go one or two days without food.

▐▀▀▼▀▀▌ ►Truth Seeker◄ ▐▄▄▲▄▄▌ said...

> _> This story sounds very credible, but ...
You should tell the owners that the dog attack
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;
Bites should be reported to the authorities .. I hope that they are vaccinated against rabies up to date .. If the report that charged the dogs go to the pound and with food and water and care, fed for a week, then the owner of a fine to remove it from the pound.
> _>
As for the ideas ... Take the bag of food in the house and food and water containers before opening the door. then just crack the door open, slide in and cut off food and water> _> You can always new balls, or try to get the dishes ... This dog has a dog door to go to pee?
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;
btw, dogs can smell fear, you must stay calm ...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Saxon envelopes padded. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree